Patient Participation Group
Get involved … Patient Participation Group (PPG)
We have an established PPG to help us consult with patients on the facilities and provision of services. Should you wish to be a part of this panel, please come into our surgery and request details from our receptionist or please Click Here to sign up online to participate in our PPG. We meet on a Tuesday evening in the surgery meeting room, all meetings start at 6pm.
- To consider and provide feedback on new ideas and suggestions.
- To contribute to practice decision-making and to consult on service development and provision.
- To provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests; and to challenge the practice constructively whenever necessary.
- To help the practice organize or link into voluntary groups and support groups within the community.
- To encourage patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health by supporting and promoting healthy lifestyles.
- To provide regular feedback to all patients on the activities of the PPG and its work with the practice.
- To provide meaningful engagement with the whole patient population that is as inclusive and effective a possible.
- To have the ability to raise funds as necessary.
Copies of minutes of recent meetings are displayed on the practice noticeboard in the ground floor waiting area or can be downloaded here.
Minutes of meeting held on 2023-11-07
Minutes of meeting held on 2023-07-04
Minutes of meeting held on 2023-05-02
Minutes of meeting held on 2023-03-07
Minutes of meeting held on 2022-09-06
Minutes of meeting held on 2022-07-05
Minutes of Meeting held on 2022-05-03
Minutes of meeting held on 2022-03-01